During this PSYCHOSOMATIC THERAPY training, you will learn how to assist others to understand the language of their mental, emotional and physical body and provide information to them, around root causes of any disharmony that may exist.
When using your face and form as your reference book you will gaining deep insights into your own experience, as your form is the record of your history to date.
The 10 day Psychosomatic Therapy Certificate Course is designed by the Registered Training Office (RTO) of The Psychosomatic Therapy College (AIBMAPT) and is a VET Standard Government Accredited Certificate III 10484 NAT. You can apply for a Cert III in Psychosomatic Therapy with the Psychosomatic Therapy College after successful completion of your log book hours, assignments and assessment of these. The logbook requirements take an additional 6-12 months to complete.
Many people do this course as a self-development class, and have no plans to complete the Practitioner Certification, whilst others are recognized professionals, looking to add greater depth to their existing field of expertise or, to change fields of employment to become a Therapist. Regardless of the initial motivation, the core to this work is to connect with both yourself and others, by being able to recognize how thought and emotional patterns, show up in the physical form.
What you will get with this course:
10 days of life changing content and experiences – see below outline of what is covered in each day. On day one we take a photo of your face, and also on the last day, so you can track the shifts over time with where you are at. There is ongoing support, after the course, through forum meetings, student practice days, and ongoing professional development.
7 reasons why you should learn Psychosomatic Therapy
- Understand what others are really communicating to you
- Discover root causes of harmony in the Mind Body Connection
- Improve your relationships with yourself, partner, family, friends, work colleagues and clients by seeing how their attitudes have been developed and shaped
- Learning how to consider your style of delivery by understand how others receive and process information, which greatly enhances all relationships
- Reduce stress in your life
- Gain, life tools, which can be immediately implemented into your practice to live a more balanced and happy life
- Become involved with a Network of like-minded individuals wanting to make the world a better place
Who can benefit from the above course and workshop?
There is a very wide range of people who attend this training, there is no one size fits all. My trainings have attracted individuals looking for self-development, changing careers, therapists of different modalities, business managers, human resource managers, coaches and trainers, medical students, psychologists, and parents.
THE COURSE COVERS:
- Psychosomatic Breakthrough
- Face Reading
- Body / Mind Analysis – (Feet, Joints and Limbs)
- Language of the hands
- Emotional Anatomy
- Emotional Release Bodywork
- Psychosomatic Related Diseases
- Professional Consultations
- Practitioner Certification / Communicating effectively (Integrated)
10 day Psychosomatic Therapy Course Cost:
Duration: 10 days ~ 9am to 7pm or as required.
Course Dates – please see Events page:
10 day Psychosomatic Therapy Certificate (max 8 participants)
Level 1: 6 days
Level 2: 4 days
Plus 2 compulsory days to complete your Certification requirements if going on to complete the full Certification.
Please register your interest – contact me