A two day training and experience in Face Reading
This two day course is interactive, with individual participation as well as a personal experience in Face Reading. Everyone can read faces even those without sight. You will learn how to recognise the innate gifts a person possesses, how emotions manifest in a person’s physical form, and how to read habitual expressions.
As you learn to identify and interpret an individual’s features and, how they present in their face, you will gain insights into how others experience life.
Being aware of alternate perspectives can change how you interact with others. A true face reading is conducted in consultation with the person you are reading. It is easy to project your reality onto others when in fact the truth can be quite different. This unique class offers opportunities for changing perspectives.
Learning to read others is a doorway to improving relationships and having a deeper compassion for others.
- Fundamentals of Face Reading
- Blue print of your personality
- Interpretation of individual facial features
- Putting together the individual parts
- Introduction to personality profiling
Every feature has a meaning. Learn how to identify:
- Thinking Styles (analytical, intuitive or combination, multi-tasker/single task person)
- Listening Styles
- Focus of attention (about me, about you, in the present, past or imagination)
- Priority of Expression
- •Natural gifts
- •Challenges / Conflicts
This course may be for you if you are:
- Looking to change jobs, and wanting to reconnect with your natural talents
- Finding everyone you meet a “challenge” – is it time to look in the mirror?
- Thinking of plastic surgery, and would like to know more about the part you are looking to change?
- Wanting to assist people to be their best version of themselves.
- Wanting to know more about the Mind / Body Connection and how the Body presents in your face.
- Fascinated by faces, and people.
- Looking for something different to do.
In looking at who attends training classes, with the wide variety of participants, the common theme would appear to be those looking to improve relationships, from the position of a parent, teacher, partner, coach, therapist, trainer, mentor, colleague or friend, and including those looking for a much deeper connection with themselves.
Many have no idea what to expect, as they have just been told by friends “they need to come” and it is such a pleasure to see their rediscovery of this skill which we all innately possess.
Who can benefit from the workshop?
Individuals, Therapists, Artists, Business Managers, Coaches and Trainers, HR managers, parents, mentors
The majority of people will utilise this skill to observe more carefully, and to be more present in their daily interactions with all people.
2 Day Face Reading Workshop Cost:
Students will have the opportunity to be part of ongoing practice days, some face to face, and others online. Students can repeat re-attend a training for $50 per day.
As a special offer, for those who go on to complete the full 10 day Psychosomatic Therapy Certificate, they will be reimbursed $395 from this training.
Course Dates – please see Events page
Bookings are essential as numbers are limited.