Specific times and dates to be set with consultation of the participants.
Location: Online via Zoom
Investment: $495 Early bird price $445 (Early bird ends 14th July 2020)
Spots limited to: 10
Face Reading is an incredible tool when working with clients, or for your own self-discovery.
Some of its benefits include identifying:
- Strengths, Challenges and Conflicts (this helps build relationships and allows you to be kinder on yourself and others)
- Childhood impacts and influences (how your history may be negatively impacting on your current relationships)
- Where your energy is directed (does this differ to your friends, family, and colleagues)
- Your priority of expression (naturally and from a learnt conditioning)
- How others can perceive you (we all develop protective masks when we feel unsafe)
- Limiting beliefs and repeating patterns (others often see our gifts, which we have yet to experience for ourselves)
- Habitual expressions which becomes form (this helps you identify engrained thought and emotional patterns with the opportunity to change these)
This Face Reading is an Introduction to the Psychosomatic Therapy Certificate which is aligned to the Australian Nationally recognised NAT10821 Cert III in Psychosomatic Therapy, being facilitated by Linda Aug/September.
For many this training can be a life changing experience! For more information contact email@example.com
I would love to have you in this training and look forward to hearing from you. Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Connected.