Dates: Fridays –May 1st , May 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, June 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th
Time: 10.00am – 11.30am. Suited to Australia, New Zealand and SEA, USA & Canada AEST
For your time zone, please check here
Location: Online via Zoom
Investment: $495 Early bird price $445 (Early bird ends April 19th)
Maximum numbers: 10
If you are looking to UPSKILL, and working online, Face Reading Skills are an incredible tool when working with clients, or for your own self-discovery.
Some of its benefits include learning:
- How to recognise peoples Strengths, Challenges and Conflicts (this helps build relationships and allows you to support your clients, work mates and family)
- Childhood impacts and influences (how a person’s history may be negatively impacting on current relationships)
- Your preferred style of interacting with others (naturally and from a learnt conditioning)
- How others can perceive you (we all develop protective masks when we feel unsafe)
- Limiting beliefs and repeating patterns (others often see our gifts, which we have yet to experience for ourselves)
- Habitual expressions which becomes form (this helps you identify engrained thought and emotional patterns with the opportunity to change these)
This Face Reading is an Introduction to the Psychosomatic Therapy Certificate which is aligned to the Australian Nationally recognised NAT10821 Cert III in Psychosomatic Therapy, being facilitated by Linda Aug/September.
For many this training can be a life changing experience! For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love to have you in this training and look forward to hearing from you. Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Connected.