Have you ever wondered what your face says about you? Why do you get along with some people, but not others? How did you become the person you are today? Or wondered what a unique feature means?
Face Reading Course Level I will teach you to identify and interpret facial features, gain awareness into how others experience their life, whilst gaining great insights into how you process differently to those around you. It is widely used to improve communication, and to gain a greater awareness and empathy for others.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT FACE READING
WHY DO I NEED IT
Face Reading can reveal a lot about a person, such as:
- Strengths, challenges and conflicts – This helps build relationships and allows you to be kinder to yourself and others. If working as a therapist, it will allow you to ask specific questions, based on the observations which you are already seeing.
- Childhood impacts and influences, and how your history may be negatively impacting your current relationships – This awareness brings unconscious patterns to the forefront of the conscious mind.
- Habitual emotional expressions – The underlying attitudes and insight into what has shaped your personality.
- How others can perceive you – Are they seeing the protective “masks” we wear when we feel unsafe. How can we look beyond that
Once this information is revealed, it can lead a person to better understand themselves, and make changes should they choose to do so. You will see yourself and others in a new light, and learn to better communicate and understand yourself and others in varying situations.
There is so much to uncover about a person just by looking at their face. Imagine the quality of relationships if everyone could read faces! We frequently hear from the receiver of a Face Reading: “How do you know that about me?” and “I feel you really see me”.
WHO IS IT FOR
Face Reading can be for everyone: parents, partners, friends, teachers, police officers, coaches, therapists, trainers, mentors, colleagues, managers, etc. Whether you’re on a professional or personal journey, Face Reading can be great if you are:
- Changing jobs
- Having difficulties with your partner, friends, colleagues
- Feeling stuck and looking for change
- Connecting (or reconnecting) with your natural talents
- Meeting ‘challenging’ people – understand why you find them challenging and learn to better relate with them
- Considering plastic surgery – know more about the part you’re looking to change
- Wanting to assist people to be the best version of themselves
- Wanting to know more about the Mind & Body connection and how the body presents in the face
- Looking for a deeper connection within yourself
- Fascinated by faces and people
It is fascinating to see how students apply Face Reading into their world and the transformations that take place.
What you will learn:
- Discover the Chakras (energy centres in the face) and the corresponding part of the face. How the presence of more or less tissues relates specifically to different attitudes and personality traits.
- The Body in the Face – See the interrelated nature of all parts of the body. As we look at the face we also uncover a deeper level of information stored in the body.
- Left/Right Side Balance – The differences between the right and left sides of the face and what they mean.
- Face Shapes and Zones – What it means to have a round, square, rectangle, triangle or mixed shape face.
- Hair, Hairline and Forehead – What frame of mind do you have, and how has this been influenced by your upbringing.
- Eyebrows – How you like to receive information.
- Eyes – Your outlook on life and how you see the world.
- Nose – Your identity, confidence and the flow through of thoughts into action
- Lips and Mouth – Your sensuality, creativity and expression
- Chin and Jaw – Your sensitivity, determination and follow through
- Cheeks – Leadership and nurturing styles
- Ears – How do you receive information – what is your listening style. Do you hear your perspective first, or the other persons? Do you hear ‘between the words”?
- Personality Profiling – Learn how to put all the features into perspective and apply your learnings with a practice Personality Profiling Exercise.
- Gifts and Challenges – Reveal a person’s gifts and challenges and see how and if they are working for them. Challenges, when mastered, can often become your greatest gifts!
- Your Individual Face Analysis/Photo Splits – Be taken on a journey exploring the balance between your left face (your private world) and your right face (your public face) and discover the differences not only in looks but also in the attitudes which reside in these two different sides. What are you showing the world compared to what is going on inside you?
CLICK HERE FOR FACE READING COURSE LEVEL II
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL as numbers are limited