What do my face and body reveal about me? Why do I have recurring pain? How do I find the connection between my body and mind?
The Psychosomatic Therapy 10-Day Intensive Course will teach you to understand the language of the mental, emotional and physical body, and provide information around root causes of any disharmony that may exist.
Your face and body are the record of your history. You will learn to read this history, uncover the experiences which have shaped you, be they positively or negatively, and learn the therapeutic tools needed to make changes and aid in the transformation of a better you.
Why you should learn Psychosomatic Therapy:
- Understand what others are really communicating to you
- Identify core issues of disharmony in the Mind-Body Connection
- Improve relationships between yourself and others by seeing how their attitudes have been developed and shaped
- Learn how to consider your communication style of delivery by understand how others receive and process information, which greatly enhances all relationships
- Reduce stress in your life
- Develop confidence to overcome personal fears
- Enable the skill of compassion, rather than take things personally
- Gain life tools which can be immediately implemented into your practice to live a more balanced and happy life
- Become involved with a Network of like-minded individuals wanting to make the world a better place
Why THERAPISTS will find Psychosomatic Therapy helpful:
- As you transform yourself through the Psychosomatic Process, you simultaneously practice therapeutic applications to empower your clients toward new levels of healing and change
- Become an expert in your field through advanced communication & analysis skills
- Learn to integrate intuition with innovative systems designed to decode the messages of the Mind-Body
- Support your clients, family, and community in their conscious evolution toward holistic health
- Achieve greater results and receive word-of-mouth referrals through genuine connection with clients
- Identify core issues quickly through reading the habitual patterns and responses in the body
- Acquire tools and resources to immediately utilise with your clients
- Become involved with a network of like-minded individuals
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT PSYCHOSOMATIC THERAPY
WHO IS IT FOR
This course is for everyone and anyone. No prior learning or knowledge is required to enrol.
There is a wide range of people who attend this course, there is no one size fits all. This course has attracted individuals looking for self-development, changing careers, therapists of different modalities, business managers, human resource managers, coaches and trainers, medical students, psychologists, and parents.
Regardless of initial motivation, the core to this work is to connect with both yourself and others, by being able to recognise how thought and emotional patterns, show up in the physical form.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COURSES
There are two different prices and certificate options for this course.
Cost: $4,995 Duration: 10 days Qualification: Certificate of Attendance
This course is for those seeking personal development, or for recognised professionals looking to add greater depth to their existing field of expertise, and who have no plan to become a certified practitioner.
Cost: $5,995 Duration: 6-12 months Qualification: 10821 NAT Certificate III in Psychosomatic Therapy issued by the Psychosomatic Therapy Collage (RTO)
This course is for those wanting to become certified Therapists.
The Psychosomatic Therapy 10-Day Intensive Course is a pathway to the 10821 NAT Certificate III in Psychosomatic Therapy issued by the Psychosomatic Therapy College (RTO).
The outline of study is as follows:
- 10-day course as above; face-to-face or online/face-to-face available
- 2 Extra modules Legal and Ethical & Client Communications
- Case Studies, Reflective Learning, assignments and assessments to be completed within a 6-12 month period
What you will learn:
- Day 1 Psychosomatic Breakthrough
- The evolution of Mind-Body Medicine
- The role of Psychosomatic Therapy
- The Psychosomatic Principals – The Three Keys To Success
- Awareness and understanding of “Why I Am In The Shape I Am In”
Day 2 The Art of Reading Faces
- Face shapes, left and right side meanings, the 3 zones of the face, individual features (eyes, nose, lips, chin ears, hair etc)
- What the face reveals about the way you think, feel and act; and how you project yourself into the world
- Learn how to read faces with integrity, understanding and kindness
Day 3, 4 and 5 Mind-Body Analysis, Limbs, Joints and Feet
- Learn what a person’s balance, posture, structural alignment and tissue condition reveal
- Understand the significance of past traumas, tension, and negative emotions at a cellular level
- How to balance male/female energy and left/right brain responses
- How to be more present for yourself and others
Day 6 Language of the Hands
- Learn what the hand shape, digits, and fingerprints say about your personality and potential
- Discover the deeper meaning of touch; how to listen and feel on the inside whatever you touch on the outside
Day 7 – 8 Emotional Release Bodywork
- The four basic archetypes, their structure, shape and psychosomatic performance
- Acupressure points for trauma/emotional release and how to perform release bodywork
- How thought and emotional conditioning effects body structure and performance
Day 9 Psychosomatic Related Diseases
- Discover the emotional cause of dis-ease
- Go deeper into overall patterns in behaviours of the Mind-Body, and gain an understanding of the way we hold our bodies, breathe, walk and stand influences our thoughts, actions, experiences and relationships in life
Day 10 Practitioner Certification
- How to conduct a client session
- Create a comfortable and safe environment; manage challenging reactions; maintain professional integrity; provide an in-depth whole body analysis
- Templates for a professionally written report